Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Currently reading

The Pact, written by Jodi Picoult.
So I know whenever I pick up a Jodi Picoult book I might as well say goodbye to the rest of my surroundings until I have finished the book. I actually get to the stage that if someone interrupts me while I am reading I will go into an instant huff. 


This book is a love story, well it begins like a love story but as with any other Jodi Picoult book you get the story told from three different angles and off course there is something so much darker and sinister lurking just below the surface of one of the main characters. 

So far I love it.
I've gotta go.
I got a book to finish! 


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a love story with an interesting weaving of sinister under layers! Must read it when I have some down time this summer! Thank you for the review!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds interesting, I am not a fan of loves stories but at this has a darker twist it may hold my interest. I just ordered the new Maggie Shipstead book.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book...when I read it, I couldn't put it down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your reading my dear!
    wish you a levely rst of the week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you find a book that you just can't put down! I can't wait until exams are over and I can go book hunting :D

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete