Monday, 9 March 2015

Whirlwind trip

 Troika is one of my absolute favourite chocolates. It is basically chocolate truffle, marzipan, raspberry gel and a dark chocolate cover. I got to celebrate my birthday with my cousin who just happens to have her birthday on the same day as me, (talk about the best birthday present ever) and this stunningly beautiful Troika CAKE was on the menu. (Thanks Mum)!
There is a Norwegian Illustrator called Gunvor that I really admire, (her drawings and her book "Champagne pikene" is absolutely awesome), it is a shame they have not been translated into English yet. 
I also managed to sneak a trip up to the mountains with friends. Norway's had such a great winter this year in regards to snow. The white stuff is everywhere. 

7 comments:

  1. That chocolate raspberry bar thing looks seriously amazing, and we're loving the illustration!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like this illustrator how lovely in a cool edgy way.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, sweetie and that cake is something special:) Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at that chocolate. And I am so loving all of these photos.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    http://www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a great trip and that cake looks great! Happy belated birthday :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! That troika cake looks divine and I bet it was as tasty as it looked! I hope you get to the mountains again soon!

    xoxo,
    little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. what is this chocolate!??? my goodness, I' drooling!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete