Thursday, 5 March 2015

Runners knee

Apologies for a long absence.
This past two weeks have seen me in full recovery mode. After 18 years of snowboarding, surfing and other sports my knee finally gave in last year and for the past year I have waited patiently to get answers. Turns out I have a pretty horrible case of "runners knee".
The last year has been challenging, I have not been able to move around as I would like to so it has been a practise of sitting still and avoiding pain.
I am now on a slow road to recovery but luckily avoiding operations. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Funny you mention this but i was just standing up at my job trimming some artwork and my knees are killing me I walk a lot not sure why.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I am so sorry, lovely. Feel better soon and have a relaxing weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I'm so sorry!! I really hope you feel better soon!!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and just enjoy being pampered while you relax.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling much, much better by now , my poor babe! I am so so sorry for your situation and I'll be praying that everything will get better and for good. take your time to recover and get well!! I feel terrible for not having shown up often enough to have known this longer ago. sending you the best vibes my dearest friend!

    ReplyDelete