Sunday, 4 January 2015

Lounge Sunday

So Sunday's for me is all about one big happy lounge day, where I get up, drink my hot water with lemon and cayenne, ( my metabolism is extremely slow), carry a blanket downstairs to the lounge, to eh ...lounge. 

I'll catch up on blogs, tv-shows that I missed throughout the week, I read the newspapers and mag's online and just relish in the fact that it is Sunday.

If I do have to venture out it is only to get the very necessities: warm cinnamon buns, take-away coffee but since it is only day 4 in the brand new year and I am trying to stay away from sugar and empty calories today I will try and satisfy my sugary cravings with apples and bananas. 





1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds like a great Sunday and very similar to MY Sunday! : )

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete