Thursday, 8 January 2015

Beth Moon

 Beth Moon is a San Francisco based photographer who for the past 14 years has been taking pictures of the oldest, largest and rarest tree's in the world! (Phew, that is quite a feat).

 For more info on the lady herself, or more pictures of her magnificent work check out her website:
It inspired me to take my camera out and start taking more pictures myself, 
although none of the pictures in this post is mine, ( I wish I could take stunning pictures like this) , they are all borrowed from here.


Nature just never cease to amaze me! 

2 comments:

  1. this is is fact mesmerizing, dearest Hildi. It' so beautiful it's even difficult to express in words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so beautiful!!! This just blew my mind. Have a great day, darling.

    ReplyDelete