Tuesday, 25 November 2014

This is what happens

when you marry a surfer.
Mornings, as you know it will never be the same again.
I always used to be an early riser, (we're talking 0800 in the morning).
After I married John who is also a morning person, (0400) my mornings have become a lot longer. Instead of waking up at 0800 I find myself, happily, awake before sunrise. 

 But I must admit on my holidays I do like to sleep in sometimes.
Our first days in Kauai however, sleep in's were overrated
I am happy I decided to get out of bed and out to the beach and the sunrises are spectacular, although a bit cold.
 Due to my knee injuries I could unfortunately not participate in the surfing but was happy to take some shots.
The best thing was hitting the bakery after the surf session knowing you still had the whole day ahead of you. 



3 comments:

  1. wonderful images and a beautiful life, as you deserve!
    Happy Thanksgiving day my dearest Hildi and thank you so much for being part of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mentioned You in the blog. I hope You like it!
    Wish You a wonderful weekend my dear Hildi

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4am? That is early but boy, oh boy your photos make me swoon:) Enjoy your day, darling.

    ReplyDelete