Wednesday, 7 May 2014

The strangest satisfaction

So you all know my love for making lists,
the best thing is when I get to cross out and have done everything on my to-do lists.
Gives me the weirdest feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.
Ha, take that you list you!

I am on my way back to our tropical island and had a great shopping break in Bali, (where I got to complete my food shopping list). The posts from here on in will be unfortunately sporadic depending on whether the internet is working or not. 

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean... satisfaction, indeed:) Have a beautiful day and talk to you soon:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise to come by really soon to keep up with your always excellent posts my sweetheart,but I've really been in a whirlwind of events lalety not so easy to sort out!

    just wanted to give you a big kiss and wish you a peaceful night my dearest!

    ps - as a freak list addcited myself we certainly have to be soulmates! ;)

    ReplyDelete