Sunday, 13 April 2014

Reunited!

With these ones!
I love them, little Princess and Menace and it is so so great to finally be reunited with them.
Every year it kills me a little more when I have to leave these lovely flurry creatures. I never planned to have cats but their mum, just seemed to adopt us, and these two beauties were born underneath our bed, 2 years ago. I spend a fortune on cat food, make sure that there are people around who can feed them when we are not around and every year I worry that they will not be there when we get back. As far as veterinary goes I cannot get hold of any here so it is hard, so hard but I cherish every single day I get to spend with these beauties!

1 comment:

  1. so glad that you are with your adorable kitties!
    Thank you so much for your affectionate words on my birthday, they meant the world to me!
    wish you a lovely week
    kisses, Aida

    ReplyDelete