Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Easter


We live just a stone throw away from the church so Easter has been hectic.....and sweet.
We've had the church bells ringing at all hours of the day (and night) and ongoing all night karaoke. (Not quite sure how that fits in with Easter but there you go).

 Most days the children venture down to the beach side for some fun and play in the sand.
 It is so refreshing to see these kids running around playing with whatever they find on the shoreline 
keeping themselves busy in an imaginary world
- and not a single playstation in sight.



8 comments:

  1. I found you ahead of me in comments over at Diana's blog ExPresso. I LOVE your little bio! fantastic. those kids look happy. I love seeing and hearing kids playing outside. the kids down the lane across from us, where flying kites in the field on Easter. What a perfect sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this. i would love for my kids to have the beach as their "playstation." unfortunately we live in the city, and a very, very rainy one at that, so we are plugged in more that i would be in my ideal world. of course when we do go out and about they need nothing but their imagination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, yes they are lucky down here they have the freedom to roam around while their grandparents look after them and when the grandparents get older the kids look after them. It is such an amazing way of life, very simple yet I think we have a lot to learn from a third world country in that respect.

      Delete
  3. Aww..those kiddos are so adorable! Hope you are having a great day, lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute and very loud (;-)!

      Delete
  4. Great photos, as always! Those plumeria flowers make me think of my home, Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. You are so lucky having grown up in Paradise!!! One day I will go there and I cannot wait!

      Delete
  5. Hi Pamela, great to "meet" you. Headed over to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete