Saturday, 22 February 2014

Wanderlust


 I am a wanderer, mentally, physically and spiritually I wander.
Every day.
 If there is an uncrowded pathway in front of me I would like to follow it, just to see where it leads. Come rain or shine.

 Often you stumble upon great treasures.
 It is not so much getting to the end of the road,
but the journey itself that lures me in.
 I love it when I get to share my walks, be it walking up a mountain,
or walking on the beach
 for a surf with my friends.
 I also love walking alone,
 finding peace and solitude on the way.
 Whenever I am "stuck" I wander off into nature to get "unstuck"
 Remembering the yesteryears
 embracing today,
 and looking forward to the future.
Where do you go for your inspiration?

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'm also a wanderluster and yearn to travel all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like a bug that you can't rid yourself off, luckily :-)

      Delete
  2. i love going thrifting for inspiration. and love that last photos. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrifting is so much fun. I could spend hours getting lost in forgotten treasures

      Delete
  3. Fantastiske bilder Hildegunn!Det såg spesielt herligt ut på den stranda!:)Sitter her og fryser med en varm kopp te,tre gensere på meg og det har øst ned i heeele dag!:)Godt å dømme seg bort i de fine bildene dine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk Kristin, du far komme ned pa besok en dag, det hadde vaert kjempegoy!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautifully inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete