Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Uninspired

This pretty much sums up the whole of February in London.
It has been cold, raining, windy, good thing the Olympics were on to bring us some cheers.
 Due to totally overdoing my snowboarding this season, my knees are so weak at the moment I can hardly walk. Frankly this scares me a bit because normally they only need a week to recover, this time it has taken me a month and they still seem to be aching and refusing to do stairs. I find this a huge challenge as normally (as you may know) I love walking and it is also my main training outlet here in London. This time around -not so much. 
 We do get the occasional 5 minutes of sun rays which is just wonderful,
 brightens up the whole world.
Can't wait for spring to rock on in!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you- Im ready for the rain and gray to be gone. I am ready for some sunshine! yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long now, the worst thing is going for what seems forever without even seeing a little tiny bit of sunshine but when it does come, wow, it is like heaven :-)

      Delete
  2. spring is on its way full of reinvigorating sunshine, dear! rock on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to come down to your neck of the woods and experience spring, I am sure it is lovely...and warm!

      Delete