Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Cuteness

 They grow up so quick and they are so full of mischief and love.
 They race each other, they fight and they snuggle up with each other.
 A proud Menace, daddy cat.
And my beautiful Princess the mother cat. I still struggle with finding vet's here which is a shame. I would love to have them all fixed because I am afraid that there will only be more and more and more cats as neither John or I can stomach the idea of killing them as we fall in love with every single one of them.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW this was BEYOND cute haha:) I LOVE cats and I have two cats myself Im catwoman:) thank you for sweet words on my blog.

    Check out my new post...autumn balcony inspiration:)

    Have a fab day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete