Sunday, 18 August 2013

Musical Crush

Music is really important for me and I spend ages putting playlists together, listening to new music.
While I was in London this year before I headed out to our island I bought three new albums on iTunes that I have been crushing on the whole summer.
Ben Howard is one of those albums I can listen to over and over and over again and have yet to get sick of the music. 

I've "borrowed" this album cover from Ben Howard's web site, hope he didn't mind

 I've also been crushing on Milo Greene and Rhye. Two outstanding albums. 
One of my favourite questions to ask anyone is this:
If you could only have 5 groups/artist downloaded on your iPod that you had to listen to the whole summer, which artists would it be?  (It is such a great way to discover new music).

My list is constantly changing but at the moment it goes like this:
3. Rhye
4. Van Morrison
5. U2

What would yours be?

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    music plays a big a role in my life as well!
    I'm all into Cat Power, Sufjan Stevens, Anthony, Feist and Mumford and sons!

    wish you a joyous week filled with great moments!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I'm listening to Ben Howard ALL THE TIME! I love this album but one of my favorite song from him is "Burgh Island" from the EP. I love all your photos! I'm from Hawaii and Indonesia is a place I've always dreamed of visiting and surfing at! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Hildi :)

    ReplyDelete