Monday, 22 July 2013

Summer Read




I am a self-confessed bookworm.
Since way before I knew how to read you would find me curled up with a Donald Duck cartoon or just turning pages of books pretending to read.
I go through plenty of books every year and a few stand out more than others.
You know the book you just really enjoy so much so that you cannot seem to do anything else than continue reading with a bittersweet feeling because you do not really want the book to end at the same time you really want to find out what is happening with the characters in the book.
This triology is one of these books that I will read and enjoy over and over again.
The author is called Jennifer Erin Valent 
and this triology is a treasure.
Happy reading!



5 comments:

  1. I am a bookworm too and am always looking for suggestions on what to read next (I will definitely be getting these on my Kindle). Thanks for stopping by my blog - so glad to have discovered yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge bookworm too and have had the first book on my book list for a few years now. You've inspired me to now go ahead and buy it :-)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments over at mine;really appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing the books! So thrilled that you've enjoyed them as you have. That's just what an author wants to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I cannot wait to read more of your work. These books had me in tears, -of sadness and of laughter. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this reply all these months later! I love hearing that the books had you so emotionally involved... in the very best way. It's so encouraging to hear from readers like you. Thank you again for sharing them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete