Monday, 18 March 2013

Treasures in the Attic!

So we found this box upstairs in my grandmothers attic, opened it up and it took us a while to figure out what it was.
 Torture device left over from the 2nd World War?

Turns out it was a SPA/Massage kit, complete with different endings for different parts of the body
 and with a manual to go with it.
Oh, the fun!
My cousin Rebecca qualified as the Massage therapist and was looking for a victim to test this wunderbar kit on. Oh, we also found an old-fashioned hair drier in the closet.






In the end it was my youngest cousin, Catharina (who as you can see was thrilled with the idea), we put through the tests of both the hair dryer and the massage kit on the grounds that we were older than her and she had to do what we asked.
Which is fair enough don't you think?


1 comment:

  1. Definitely fair enough. I'm the eldest sibling in my family so I completely support the 'i'm older than you so you have to do what i say' thing :D

    Those things are crazy! I've never seen them before! That hair dryer is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete