Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Coming out of hibernation

It feels like I've spent most of February under a grey, thick, cold, foggy blanket here in London.
The days have been as grey as I can remember with the raw cold that goes straight into your bones.
When it is like that my body/brain craves the sugary comfort food so it has been a lot of soups, and too many sugary treats. Plus my body hasn't been in physical activity since Japan and is in dire need of a MOT.
It is funny that how the weather dictates what I want to eat. 
Coming back to England from Indonesia I had spent 3 months away from wheat, dairy, sugar, eggs, meat, etc. and I was in the best shape I've ever been in.

After this winter I am back where I started.
My body feels sluggish and slow after all the crap I have put it through. 
So, slowly trying to cleanse it from the last months over eating. 
I am just going to finish the packet of bikkies before I start...

No comments:

Post a Comment