Saturday, 23 February 2013

There is something about books....

 Ever since and even  before I learnt how to read I've had my nose stuck in a book.
I can sit for hours just disappearing into the pages of the magical world of the books.
Being a lover of books I never thought I would like the kindle, but I do and it has made me read even more books. Being back in "civilisation" I tend to read less and less as the busy schedule of work and life and technology takes over.
However, sometimes it is great to disappear into the old paper backs again, to feel and smell the book.
I have a few that I have read and re-read over the years.
My two absolute favourites are Rosamunde Pilcher's "the Shellseekers" and Isabelle Allende's "Kingdom of the golden Dragon". Better than any movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment