Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Gail's Bakery

I have discovered the most wonderful Bakery just a few minutes walk from our flat here in London.
The wonderful Gail's Bakery, where I swear to you everything tastes too good.

Freshly baked breads from sourdough to brioche's, awesome cakes, great coffee's and cookies, so bad for the waistline I am too scared to go there too often. But as a treat it is fantastic and we went there for an early Sunday breakfast which was just as good as I expected it to be. I had the biggest mushrooms I've seen on top of spinach and sourdough bread, while my company went for the old English fry up with bacon/eggs and muffin.....and off course the carrot cake and choc brownie as a starter.




1 comment:

  1. So great to see you away from the office and breaking out of the nando's pattern. Get into the cakes while you can.

    ReplyDelete