Friday, 6 July 2012

Morning has broken

It has been so windy down here this last week and cold so we've taken to wearing jeans, sock, knitted jerseys, -and we're in the tropics! Kind of seems wrong in so many ways. I am so happy I brought with me a jersey from London this year as it has been in constant use this last week. 

 The winds have been going the whole week, non-stop, day and night and it makes an awful lot of noise and our little tree house has been shaking like a boat at sea and since we have grass roof there is dust absolutely everywhere.
The mornings is slowly getting lighter and the sun is penetrating through our bamboo walls in the morning and the birds are still twittering over the wind. It is like an orchestra out there. 

2 comments:

  1. wow, looks windy! hope the weather gets better where you are!
    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather improves. It seems like it's raining over the whole world at the moment. I'm pretty sure that England has sunk and Sweden doesn't seem much better. We need some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete