Saturday, 9 June 2012

New rags

As you know I just came back from Bali and I did manage to pick up a few items of clothing.
Not having seen the inside of a clothing shop since March it is suffice to say I did go a bit nuts.
Bali is great for shopping and it is expanding every year.

 They've now built a brand new complex on Kuta Beach called the Kuta Walk where you can find shops like "Pull and Bear", "Guess", "Top Shop", "Gap", "Gucci" and heaps more as well as "Starbucks" and "the coffee bean and tea leaf". However, these are shops that you can find anywhere in the world and when in Bali I much prefer the local flavour. 
They have some awesome batik's there and if you are in hurry and only have one day to shop I would head straight to "Centro" which is a big mall on the beach as well and they sell all your major brands as well as some of the local ones. I picked up this awesome top that you see pictured above, with a funky back detail, cropped top but hey I am in the tropics so I figured it is ok.
I also picked up this really nice cover up/top/sundress


Trying to do the "pose".
Suck in the stomach, check
Hands on hip, check
One foot in front of the other, check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment