Sunday, 15 April 2012

Thank you

Most mornings you'll find me here:


I might look awake but it is far from the truth. 
It takes me about an hour of sitting in complete stillness, drinking my tea or the occasional coffee, listening to the bird songs, the waves crushing in on the beach and perving at the gardener:


before my mind wakes up.
 It is a great way to start the day and those days for some reason I haven't been able to start the day like this I feel slightly off and let down. 

I also got this amazing award from lovely Jess over at wanderlusted. 
I stumbled across her blog through pintrest, and liked it so much I actually left a few comments. Now I am addicted to her blog as well. So go check it out!


I've copied this of her blog, (Jess I hope you don't mind).

Basically the Liebster Blog award is a way to show some support to the new bloggers trying to make it out there in the big bad internet, and is only given to blogs who have less than 200 followers.
  1. Post the award on your blog
  2. Show thanks to the one who chose you by linking back to them
  3. Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know
  4. Kick back, give yourself a pat on the back, and feel the love from the other supportive bloggers in the blogosphere
  5. Share the love, love, love! 

Great award eh?
So now I get to forward this onto 5 lovely bloggers out there.


1. My first Liebster Blog award goes to Sally May Mills.
A gifted photographer, wordsmith and her blogs are just so full of life and inspirational photo's. (She has three blogs, she gets an award for each of her blogs).
She also happens to be my neighbour down here on Paradise Island and her blog will provide a solid insight into what it is like living a life outside the standard A4. She is a passionate raw food vegan and shares on her blog some of her awesome food and musings on life. 

4. Claire at micasacorazon
She has just moved into a new house and this is a blog on how she will decorate it. She is also the girl who introduced me to Marian Keyes books so many years ago and I will forever love her for that! It will be great following her on her new blog and see her house come to life. 

5. Vivan over at vivanwords.
This is written in Norwegian so you might need a Google translator.
Her words are so honest and goes straight to your heart. She is a yoga teacher and just an inspiration as a human being with so much wisdom to give. 






No comments:

Post a Comment