Monday, 12 March 2012

Traffic

Jet lagged to the max the first thing we did was to rent a motorbike and get on with our chores.
(You all know how excited I am about getting on and whizzing around on the back of John's motorbike). Facing my fears, but jeeez, did it have to be this soon?

The traffic here in Bali is getting worse every year. We've been stuck in traffic the whole day to day and I must say I was a tad envious of this dude on a skateboard!

Such a great idea and he was going faster than speedy lighting. 


6 comments:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aida,
      Really happy you liked it and love your blog. Full of inspirational pictures. I am a fan. X

      Delete
  2. Cute post! I really like your blog, hopefully you could stop by my personal style blog again sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hildi!

    I love all these pictures you post, Bali looks beautiful. I am a new follower to your blog :) It's nice to meet you!

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikki, Great to 'meet' you too.

    ReplyDelete