Tuesday, 27 March 2012

The sunshine award

Sally over at treacle for stickybeaks has passed me the sunshine award, which I am really happy about. It is an award that passes rays of sunshine and love throughout the blogger universe.
I'll get to answer some totally random questions and pass the award on.
So here goes:

favourite colour : I love the colours of the sky during the sun set. How alive and strong they become as the sun goes down. It is impossible for me to pick a favourite colour. Today it was pink, tomorrow it could be orange.

favourite animal : Cats. I love their independence, their wisdom, the way they move, how they demand your attention with their presence and how they show their love. Unconditionally.


favourite drink : Depending on the time of day. You can never go wrong with a "Frappo" though.

facebook or twitter : Facebook.


favourite flower : Frangipanis and Roses


favourite pattern : flower/paisley and bird


giving or receiving gifts : Both thanks!


favourite number : 9


passions : life


Now I get to choose 5 persons to pass these questions and sunshine award to who each in their own right lighten up the blogger Universe for me:


Kristin @ chrispy.blogg.no


Nemi @ nemi's verden


Aida @ cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/


Vivian @ vivansverden


Minna @ missing sparkles






4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this darling! =) You just brought sunshine into my day. ^^

    Followed you by the way. ♥ :)

    -Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Minna,
      Can't wait to see your answers to the questions.
      Keep on spreading that sunshine :-)

      Delete
  2. Aww this was lovely! Frangipanis are such lovely flowers, I'd never seen one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, I wanted to pass it on to you as well, but saw you already had a sunshine award.
      Great reading :-)

      Delete