Sunday, 5 February 2012

Winter wonderland

The park is just a quick ten minute walk from our house, which is great. Today being a Sunday I thought I might head out early, (the park gets packed), to enjoy last nights snowfall. This is the first snowfall we've had here in London this season and the first time in history we have seen it in February.


The streets are covered in the white stuff but unfortunately it is all melting away rapidly.

The park was slowly filling up with kids and parents building snowmen and having a really good time. The child inside me really wanted to get out there and build my own but out of fear of being looked upon as a nutter I forced myself to take photo's instead.


No blue skies today, just plenty of snow and grey clouds.


1 comment:

  1. Such a contrast to the summer house. I never had the pleasure of experiencing London under snow. It looks beautiful, but oh so cold.

    ReplyDelete