Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Whirlwind weekend....

I've spent a lovely weekend in Norway, catching up with most of my girlfriends.


I feel truly blessed having such an awesome bunch of powerful, beautiful, thoughtful, resourceful bouquet of girlfriends. These girls are solid. Most of us have known each other since the tender age of 6 years old when we started school together and even though our lives have moved in opposite directions the strong childhood bond is still there, gluing us together forever. ( I hope).


 Vibeke organised to have us all up at her place, so I brought my jewllery, (as I always do), and got a heart warming response to my creations, which left me floating on air :-) with my head full of new ideas to take with me to Paradise. 

1 comment:

  1. Hei kjære deg,
    Tusen takk for en herlig kveld, og ikke minst takk for armbåndene som sikkert har reddet hele doktorgradsprosjektet mitt, for her skrives det hver eneste dag for tiden. Ellers er vi klar for å planlegge en tur til paradiset deres:-) Stor klem fra Therese

    ReplyDelete