Thursday, 16 February 2012

New Kitchen

We're getting a new kitchen.
The old one is slowly falling to bits and pieces. Our cooker doesn't work anymore and the wall tiles are about to fall down from the walls.

So, we have moved all the kitchen stuff into the lounge which is also our office..A bit of a mess at the moment and I cannot wait to see the new kitchen and to get the lounge back.


In the meantime we are out of food making facilities and are enjoying feasting out.
Today I had we had Pizza Hut for the first time in years and while it was pretty delicious probably 5 minutes after we inhaled it, I felt guilty.
It is like I can feel the cheese adding extra padding on my body.
In the not so distant future we'll be back on a beach but right now the idea of getting into a bikini is frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment