Monday, 7 November 2011

My heart wanders

I've just finished reading an absolutely lovely book by a blogger called Pia Jane Bijerk. Sally has been following her blog for quite some time and she came over earlier last week to lend me the book, for more info on the story click here.

Full of inspirational pictures it was a treat to read.
Home is where the heart is. Lucky for me I found my homes scattered a bit here and a bit there. Norway and Bergen will always be in my heart, it is where I grew up and I have a lot of lovely childhood memories from there.
Then I met John and started travelling and I soon fell head over heels in love with Indonesia, especially with this quirky island we now call our paradise.
In the end we have Trafoi. Nestled high up in the mountains on the border of Switzerland, Austria and Italy. They are all different, they are all wonderful in their own ways. They all feel like home but still away.

So my heart wanders everywhere. I wouldn't want it any other way. To choose between any of them would be heartbreaking.
I only have a few more days left here in paradise and I have been working hard on my bracelets.
Finding inspiration everywhere I look. I know I will miss our little paradise when I leave and will look forward to returning here next year.
In the end I've been lucky to find a home within John's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment