Sunday, 13 November 2011

Biku

So I am into my last days here in Indonesia on my way back to Europe to celebrate mum's 60th birthday. 
Finally this year Sascha and I managed to get to Biku and have a real proper girlie High tea afternoon lunch. (That for me turned into my dinner as well).  
 I think we must've spent two hours here and it was such a delight to catch up with Sascha again and she managed to put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Biku is a great combination of a book store, antique store, tea lounge and restaurant. It is fusing a bit of the old Indonesian style with the new. 



The scones and real strawberries and cream is to die for. Especially when you haven't seen a Strawberry for a while and the tea was as always good. A great spot to go to for a real treat and some quality time with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment