Friday, 7 October 2011

Glass tile Bracelets

So I've been busy.
Since I started dreaming about the new designs for my bracelets, I have now actually been able to put my dreams into reality.




I've made them all different, with different images in the glass tiles, using swarovski crystals, pearls and the evil eye protection bead and the macrame method to make them and I am pretty happy with them.
As always, I never make the same bracelet twice, they are all different and have all different meanings.



Now, all I have to do is somehow try to sell them.
I've started to think about getting my own web-site but being absolutely shite with the whole networking and selling yourself thing I somehow don't see it working.
Worse comes to worse I'll be able to wear a new bracelet every day for about a month :-)

1 comment:

  1. Positive thinking beautiful!!! That's the key!
    Make that web-site, market it on FB, get your friends to recommend you. Word of mouth is a strong way of marketing.

    And when you're at it, I want one of these bracelets!! Beautiful work :))
    I'd like one in beige/dark brown/army green colours. The rest is up to you :))))

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete