Monday, 26 September 2011

Realities


Since coming back to Norway in July I've been caught up in the other side of reality. (Maybe I should call it the real reality and I must say I much prefer the island reality).

My inspiration has completely dried up like a raisin and I was kind of wondering whether I left it on the island and if it would ever come back. 



That is until the beginning of last week. Images and designs popped into my head with so much force and frequency I've had to open the red wine bottle just to slow it down a little.

There is so much inspiration that suddenly has washed over me and I cannot wait to get back into my studio on the island and start cranking out some of my new dreamt up designs. I miss my other reality where surf, yoga, meditation and healing is more important than time and money.  


1 comment:

  1. Don't smother it girl, let it overflow, let it bloom, the world needs your creativity. x

    ReplyDelete