Monday, 5 September 2011

A pushbike ride through London

I must say it is genius. In London you can now rent a pushbike for as little as £1 for 24 hours.

It is a brilliant way to get around London town. Just watch out for angry car drivers and make sure you are driving on the left hand side of the road....

... and keep your eye on the road and not up on the buildings as I did.
I haven't been into Hyde Park since forever and that was on my wish list for today.


The swans are swimming around so elegantly,


born posers.



Kensington garden was in full bloom and it was nice to see as normally I am here in the winter time.
It is easy to tell however that autumn is right around the corner.

There are leaves on the ground and the foliage is slowly changing colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment