Monday, 19 September 2011

Primrose Hill/ Regents Park

Primrose Hill is a hill of 78 meters high. When you are at the top of this little hill you'll have clear views of Central London. It is also one of the most exclusive and expensive residential areas in London and there is a fair few famous people living here. In hope of seeing maybe one or two of these so called famous people I ventured out for a walk to Primrose Hill. I didn't see any but instead got to see a breath taking view of Central London instead and got to enjoy the glorious sunshine before I continued on into Regents Park.


The Regents Park covers 166 hectares and includes stunning rose gardens with more than 30,000 roses of 400 varieties. It has great sports facilities and is actually the largest outdoor sports area in Central London. As if all this wasn't enough Regents Park even got a zoo. I ventured for a walk around Regents Park, next to the canal. 



This whole walking business took me most of the day maybe because I ended up getting lost. However on a crisp, sunny September day in London I couldn't think of anything better to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment