Thursday, 7 July 2011

last day in Bali

So the last day in Bali I got to eat. Finally.
I met up with Sascha for lunch at the Seacircus cafe and it was great to catch up with her again.

I haven't seen her since Japan. Sally has done an excellent review of the Seacircus just click here to check it out.
Then for sunset I caught up with Kate and Matt at the Ku De Ta bar. They just got into Bali the day before yesterday and it was great to hear stories about their around the world travel. They are also "baby-sitting" our house and the cats for us while we are away and I am really relieved that they agreed to it.
They have made a web site about their travels around the world so if you want to check it out click here

The Mojito's in this place are absolutely awesome.

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun hanging with you in Bali. Hope you made it home safe and sound. Can you please email me the photos from Ku De Ta so we can put them on our blog too? PS thanks for the blog link...you rule!

    ReplyDelete