Monday, 27 June 2011

Busy


"Don't you ever get bored"?
That is a question I often get asked and the truthful answer is No, I don't. For me there is not enough hours in the day. I love the freedom I have down here on the island. I can start reading a book, knowing that I will be able to finish it.
Busy...
I love the fact the most days are spent outside pottering or in the water or in my "studio" cranking out necklaces. I love the sunsets down here and I love the whole healthy living thing, (let's face it even if you wanted to live "unhealthy" you'd be struggling), and the fact that you never have to "stress" with what to wear. Bikini/boardshorts is the uniform here.
...busy...
I love the fact that there is no pressure on you to look a certain way, (besides from fitting in to that bikini), to dress a certain way, you don't have to try and "fit" in and people embrace you for who you are, not for what you do. I get to meet people from all walks of life who are all here for the one thing: Their passion for surfing.
...busy...
And I love the fact that my creativity just seems to go into overdrive whenever I get back to this island.

No comments:

Post a Comment