Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Eating habits

I've always thought that my eating habits were pretty healthy.
I have home made bread for breakfast, muesli for lunch and then often fried veggies of one sort or another for dinner. I hardly touch alcohol anymore. My main downfall is the sugar. I am addicted to it.
So I decided on Sunday, (after a very informative talk with Sally on the Saturday), to try and ditch the sugar habit and maybe try and give proper healthy living a bit of a go. Monday went well and then Tuesday 16th May happened and well, that didn't go so well. Either did yesterdays 17th May with chocolate.
So I am starting afresh this morning. With a fantastic "green" smoothie: spinach, avocado, papaya, water, honey, ginger, cinnamon and bananas. This was my breakfast. So let's see how far into the day I can go without cracking. My willpower is not the greatest as the two previous days have shown. Will I last until tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Good on you girl. Fruit, fruit and more fruit. If it's sweet you want, be comforted by the abundance of papaya and bananas on offer. You don't have to go without the rush.

    ReplyDelete