Friday, 15 April 2011

Overhaul


When the waves aren't quite right for a surf there is always plenty to do around the house. Yesterday after a brilliant surf session I was so tired I could hardly walk back home, John decided to start sanding the decks......

Good on him, they look way better, but I still can not seem to wonder where on earth he gets his energy from. Today bright and early he finished the decks and started on our breakfast table and benches and did the Mandi bowl as well. And whilst I am so happy it is all done I must admit I am looking forward to tomorrow and to have the peace and quiet back without any machines whizzing around. The crazy thing is that I have gone a bit "Monica" on the cleaning front and seem to break out in cold sweat when I see dust, dirt around so getting the house back to it's normal self too will be an added bonus.


No comments:

Post a Comment