Friday, 8 April 2011

Internet connection

I haven't been able to do as much blogging as I wanted to these last couple of weeks.
The internet connection from this island is sooooo slow and just to upload my pictures to the blog takes about nearly 20 mins. per picture. (Not joking).
Today was our first sunny day in three weeks. We had a total of 4 hours of sunshine and you know I made the most of it. In a way I've been quite lucky that the sun hasn't been out sooner as I just about have healed up since my last meeting with the sun.
The cats are now all happy, settled in and getting fat again.
The love and devotion they show each other, and us, is very rewarding. That and the fact that there is not a single mouse or rat in sight makes it well worth having them. All I need now is a veterinary to come and fix them up so there'll be no more litters. 5 is more than enough. No matter how cute they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment