Friday, 15 April 2011

Breakfast in Paradise


I love my morning cup of tea here on the island.
I normally get up around 06.00, make myself a cup of tea and sit in the red cushions downstairs and watch the world slowly come to life. It takes me about an hour or so to actually wake up myself so this is almost like a meditation for me.
I got hold of this book "When Love Speaks" which is full of poetry and prose for weddings, relationships and married life, edited by Adam O'Riordan, mainly because I am trying to find some inspiration for my girlfriends wedding in August.
I somehow think that: " I Love You. Cheers!" won't exactly cut it as a bridesmaid speech.
How on earth I will be able to make it through that day without shedding a couple of tears, -well that is going to be impossible.
Luckily I've still got months to hunt down a decent waterproof mascara!


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait! You will be the best maid of honor ever, I just know it.
    And as a maid of honor, it's your duty to gain a few pounds just to be nice... What..? It is..just ask anyone!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete