Saturday, 5 March 2011

Jet lag and painting


So we are back in London after our trip to Japan and I am seriously jet-lagged. Had very little sleep on the plane coming here thanks to a 3 year old boy that was seated in the seat behind me and he tried to demolish my seat by continuously kicking it. After about two hours of this I tried to turn around and give the parents the stink eye, unfortunately I gave the stink eye to the wrong guy, an innocent person who was unfortunate to sit next to the kid. (I didn't realise this until we got off the plane).
We got in at 0500 in the morning and just trying to stay awake that day was horrible. Went to bed at seven that night and slept like a log.

John however, (the super-energizer bunny), got up at 0300 in the morning to start to paint one of our bedrooms. (As you do when you are jet lagged).
This morning he was up at 0400 to finish off the job. The room looks ten times better and I have no idea where he gets his energy from. Can I have what he is having please?

No comments:

Post a Comment