Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Bergen



I left rainy London super early a couple of weeks ago to go home to Bergen. Nowegian Airlines has good priced flights that leave Gatwick Airport to Norway and I was lucky to score some cheap tickets.
As always I am super excited to come home to Bergen.
And it is true what they say: Beyond the clouds and rain the skies are always blue.
Flying into to Bergen is just wonderful. Especially when you are flying in on such a clear day as the one I flew in on. Bergen is the second largest city in Norway, with roughly 300.000 individuals living there. Bergen is known for it's large amounts of rain and our emblem is the umbrella. "Bergensere" is a highly opinionated race, very loud, don't take any BS from anyone and sayings like: "I am not from Norway, I'm from Bergen" still rings true. I wouldn't have it any other way!


1 comment:

  1. Any snow? I see it is white and dreamy in England in the moment.

    ReplyDelete